Saturday, October 31, 2009

I don't know what happen to me...

Since last few month it's seem like something moving in that relationship..that why I really don't know ...what the miserable..what is going on...
Is that it's only the challenges that every couple's need to face or what?..I still confused with this matter..somehow..somewhere its too heavy for me..
To know the truth is something cruel for me..it's very painful..I knew every single person or couple will feel the same matter like me...what kind of feeling is it??
I still find the answer of my question..I don't want the matter make me feel regret someday...I will find the answer...but yet...I still couldn't found the answer.. I'm on my way to find it..
I will wait the answer until the day..No matter he want to keep the relation but his heart with somebody else..I still waiting for the man..but somehow ,someday it's will release from the tie if the person did not tied it good..

0 comments: