Monday, November 30, 2009

i dont know what my truly feeling

that week is the greatest week that I ever had in this year...I return to my state after everything is done...my exam is finished...still expecting that ....naaaaaaa....perhaps I dont realize my true feeling toward somebody.....its..sweet I think..then when I'm be with him..its totally change my life's...ever...I want to say yes ....darling I'm falling in love with you...but the condition is consider bad...after that week..the feeling is move into.............action...hehe...funny huhh...feeling so good but when facing the fact...I'm back to the normal life...suppose to be yeahh...but still confuse about him..tell me baby that u dont want me..so its make my life normal back...whether i need to find my life back or...ruining my life...confusing...

0 comments: