Monday, November 2, 2009

The thing I hate about you

10 things I hate about you

I hate when you hiding something from me, the thing I hate the most,
I hate you when you tell me the truth, then I said I can accept …but the truth it’s hard for me,
I hate when you said you can accept my weaknesses but the truth you don’t...
I hate when you comparing me and said my friend is looking good rather than me,
I hate when you said okey2 but behind me you still do the same,
I hate you when I do something for but you never appreciate it,
I hate when you don’t believe me and you rather hear from others rather than me... I hate you when you promise me something but in the last minute you uncompromising it...and when we meet you pretending like nothing happen...
I hate when you said you love me but in the end you never do like what you said…
The most I hate is when I need to pretending, like I’m happy with the relationship.

0 comments: