Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My precious gift from God

Dear diary,

Its was suprising when the first time we met. We do not know what the plan from Him for us.
Its can be funny thing when you propose me with your different manner. I thought that we're not more than friend but your polite way make me feel respected. Thats make me felt appreciated by somebody else that not from my biological family. on 20th February 2010 you make felt so happy..at first you make me cried but in the end you make my heart cheers for real. No wonder the way you are make me felt very happy. thanks for being my cheers leader, thanks for accepting my weaknessess because definitely i'm not perfect enough. I love you so much darling.

~ Sweet couple..One Borneo on christmas


                                             
 ~ sweet couple first met

 ~sweet couple, Centre point

~ sweet couple goin to church

~ sweet couple in Tanjung Aru beach

~ make cute face of sweet couple


                                                                                                               Sincerely by your love one

0 comments: