Thursday, February 25, 2010

You are my melody !!

Dear diary,

Today I got special post via express mail. He make me feel very happy..How you come into my heart. I never expect that you will be my Hero my melody who always tries to cheers me.

When you first came into my life.

I had no idea how easy you would be to talk to,
and I never imagined that our early conversations
would grow into a strong friendship.
I never suspected that we'd discover
so many common interest and values,
or that I could ever enjoy simple pleasuress
as much as when they are shared with you

I never thought we'd have so many
warm and happy times together,
or that your compassion would help so much        
to ease me through the rougher times.                


I didn't expect to feel so soon
as though I'd known you forever,
or to trust you easily
with my secret and deepest feelings.


I'd never thougt your support could make such difference,
that your encouragement would bring my dreams closer,
make my success sweeter 
and my losses easier to accept.


I never imagined that I would grow
to want,
to need
and to love you so much.


When you first came into my life,
I never dreamed you'd soon be someone
whom I couldn't live without.


                                                                                                                  ~ Paula Finn

0 comments: